Rx BLOOD PRESSURE DIET PLAN
Blood Pressure is the most important force, which pushes blood through our circulatory system to carry oxygen, nutrients, hormones, antibodies and white blood cells to vital organs to play important roles. When blood pressure reaches to high levels, it may cause heart failure, vision loss, strokes and kidney diseases. High blood pressure is also known as hypertension.
- One in five young adults in India has high blood pressure.
- Hypertension is the leading global cause of premature death.
- Hypertension is the silent killer in India
- It is a major risk factor for heart attack, stroke, heart failure, atrial fibrillation, chronic kidney disease, and cognitive decline.
- High blood pressure hits Indians at a younger age than western populations.
- Hypertension is the most important risk factor for chronic disease burden in India.
- Blood pressure of 140mm HB/90mm is an indicator of hypertension
Majority of people do not experience symptoms of hypertension, hence it is also called as “SILENT KILLER”. Following are some of the symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Heart palpitations
- Older age
- Family history
- Ethnic background such as Asian and African
- Obesity and Overweight
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Smoking & Alcohol
- Fatty and Salty food
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep apnea
Rx BLOOD PRESSURE PLAN:
Apart from your Doctor’s prescription, Rx Blood Pressure plan would be helpful in managing your high blood pressure and helpful to take your high blood pressure to optimum level. As an adjunct therapy, we analyse blood pressure and other body’s requirements scientifically on the basis of Indian and International standards. After getting targeted requirements, we prescribe accurate, easy and mouth-watering diet plans, so that you can manage your blood pressure, while enjoying your favourite more.