PCOS DIET PLAN
WHAT IS PCOS
Polycystic ovary syndrome is a hormonal disorder found in women of child bearing age. In this Woman suffers from infrequent or long menstrual periods and also suffer from excess androgen hormone levels. Prolonged PCOS may cause infertility, type 2 diabetes and heart diseases. Following are some of the complications associated with PCOS:
- Miscarriage or Pre-mature birth or Infertility
- Type 2 Diabetes, Prediabetes, Gestational Diabetes
- High blood pressure , Pregnancy induced high blood pressure
- Abnormal cholesterol or tryglycerides
- Sleep apnea
- Abnormal bleeding
- Anxiety, Depression
- Non alcoholic steatohepatitis (a severe liver inflammation caused by fat accumulation in the liver)
- Endometrial Cancer
- According to PCOS society, one in every 10 women in India is suffering from PCOS and mostly are teenage girls.
- If PCOS is not diagnosed, it may lead to infertility, type 2 diabetes and heart diseases.
- Unhealthy diet, lifestyle and lack of exercise are key reasons.
- Healthy diet and exercise regime are helpful in controlling symptoms of PCOS.
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Elevated levels of male hormone androgen and symptoms of excess facial and body hair, acne and male pattern baldness
- Enlarged ovaries and contain follicles
- Weight gain
- Sleeping issues and mood changes
However exact cause of PCOS is not known, but here are some of the facts, those may play a role
- Excess Insulin level
- Low grade inflammation, which stimulates ovaries to produce androgens.
- Hereditary facts
- Excess androgen
Your Doctor may check on following parameters:
- Blood test (blood sugar, cholesterol levels, levels of male hormones)
- Pelvic examination
- Excess facial and body hair
- An ultrasound
WHY Rx PCOS WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Rx Diet offers customized science based diet plans to reduce unpleasant symptoms of PCOS on the basis of exact body’s requirements such as un-regular menstrual cycle, hormonal balance and high blood sugar, overweight. Rx Diet PCOS takes extra attention to specific requirements person to person. For more, please contact to team Rx Diet.