Dahi Vada is another beauty of Indian cousin and very popular at every corner of India. It’s sweet, spicy, tangy taste and soft texture make it part of your regular meals as well as food during festivals also. Our Fat-Free Dahi Vada is prepared brown bread, without fat & added sugar as Calorie conscious people generally avoid oil and sugar in their diet regime for their fitness issues. This is suitable for Diabetics, Heart patients and obese people also. It’s preparation is simple, nutritious and with commonly available ingredients in your kitchen. This is also a source of Protein, low carbohydrate, fibers, vitamins & minerals.
Approximate Nutritive Values:
- Cut sides of brown bread and soak in fresh water to soften bread. Squeeze the bread to rinse the water.
- In a small bowl, add grated paneer, some green coriander, some grated raisins and mix well all the ingredients finally.
- In another small bowl, add curd, some sugar-free for sweetness and whisk well for 2 minutes. Place in freezer for some time.
- On a serving bowl, make layer of whisked curd, then add bread vada. Add all the curd over vada. Garnish with grated raisins, almonds , black pepper, cardamom and chaat masala and green coriander. After garnishing serve well!
- One slice brown bread
- 100gm Thick Plain Curd
- 5 gm grated Paneer
- 5 gm Green Corriander
- 5 gm grated raisins
- 2 grated Almonds for garnishing
- Grinded Black Pepper for taste
- Grinded Cardemom for taste
- Chaat masala for taste