White egg Omelette is popular among fitness enthusiasts, who care about calorie along with taste. This Omelette is free from cholesterol, low in fat & carbohydrate and rich in Protein and Magnesium.
Approximate Nutritive Values:
- Whisk 2 egg whites in a medium bowl with green coriander, black pepper, turmeric, salt and dried mango.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick frying pan and then add cumin seeds to sputter. After that add chopped onion on the heated oil and cook for 2-3 minutes to soften. When onion get soften, add chopped tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- When Tomato get soften, add egg white mixture on frying pan. Cook Omelette from both the sides well.
- Garnish the omelette with grated Paneer and Green Coriander.
- Serve hot Omelette on a Serving plate.
- 2 Egg Whites
- 15 gm grated Paneer
- 10 gm Onion
- 10 gm Finally Chopped Tomato
- 10 gm Green Coriander
- 5 gm Green Pees
- Black pepper for taste
- Little turmeric for taste
- Little Cumin seeds for taste
- Salt as per taste
- Dried Mango as per taste